BA (Hons) degree in Social Care at Manchester Metropolitan University 2014-Present
Prestatyn High School Sixth form 2011-2014
Prestatyn High School 2006-2011
Health & Social Care: Distinction; Business studies: D; Travel & Tourism: Merit; Public services: Distinction
English Language: C; English Literature: B; I.T: Distinction; Maths: C; Religious Education: B; Business Studies: Merit; Science: C; Health & Social Care: Distinction*; History: B
Sainsburys, Counter assistant: November 2015 – Present
- Serving customers on the food to go counter
- Delicatessen duties, such as; chopping cheese and slicing meat
- Preparing fresh pizzas
- Serving hot food
Pontins, Receptionist: May 2015-August 2015
- Being a receptionist was the second job I had while working at Pontins.
- I checked in all customers and made sure they had everything they needed as well as dealing with any problems they had with their chalet.
- Everybody had to check in at the same time on both the Monday and the Friday, making it a very busy and fast moving system.
- Also enquiring with new bookings was a job role or mine.
Pontins, Shop assistant: May 2015-August 2015
- I worked in the convenience store that was located on the store, as this was the only shop it was a very busy one, especially at peak season.
- I served customers on the till and dealt with any complaints.
- Delivery was also one of my main job roles, this entitled me to check all delivery coming into the shop and unloading it into the stock room.
- I filled up the shop floor with fresh stock and remerchandising any new stock that came into the shop to make it look more appealing to the customers.
Allied Healthcare, Support worker: August 2013-Feburary 2015
- I worked alongside adults who have disabilities, these differing from mild to severe.
- I supported them with their everyday needs and helped them achieve all tasks needed, including personal care.
- I was left in control over all money and often done sleep-ins, allowing me to be the only member of staff all night, showing that I am a responsible and trustworthy person.
- I took part in several training sessions, such as manual handling and first aid.
Shoe Zone, Shop assistant: October 2010 – August 2013
- I controlled all the stock in both the stock room and the shop floor.
- I served customers on the cashier.
- I handled customer complaints, often going above and beyond.
- I measured customer’s feet and assisted them with choosing the correct footwear.
- Customer service was maintained throughout my employment.
Pengwern College, Mencap: June 2010
- Supported students within class with their assigned tasks.
- Assisted people who entered the medical room.
- I gained communication skills and personal development throughout my time here.
Penmorfa Primary School: Oct 2013
- Supported children who suffered with behavioural and learning difficulties.
- Helped them with tasks that would allow them to cope better with anger and other intense situations.
- Listen and talk to them whenever they needed.
References available upon request